Think of Wish Clips as a shopping mall of videos, on your phone.
Confused? Let’s break it down:
Merchants create videos of the products they sell on Wish. They upload and share these videos so you can see exactly what that wristwatch looks like in real life or how that carrot peeler works.
Ready to watch and shop? Read on to learn more about how Wish Clips works.
- How do I find Wish Clips?
- How do I add an item from Wish Clips to my cart?
- How do I like an item from Wish Clips?
- Where can I see my liked Wish Clips?
- Can I share a Wish Clip with friends?
- What if I don't like a Wish Clip?
How do I find Wish Clips?
At this time, you won’t be able to find Wish Clips from your web browser. If you don’t have the app on your mobile device, head over to your Google Play or App Store to download it.
Look for the Wish Clips icon in the middle of the bottom menu bar on the app.
How do I add an item from Wish Clips to my cart?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to adding items to your cart from Wish Clips:
- Click on the Wish Clips icon in the lower middle menu of the app.
- Start swiping up through videos.
- When you find something that strikes your fancy, click the cart icon next to the item description at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the size, color, or other variation of your choice.
- You may also tap on the item description to learn more about the product and add to cart from the product page.
How do I like an item from Wish Clips?
‘Like’ what you see? Saving an item you find on Wish Clips to your likes is as simple as tapping the thumbs-up button on the product’s video. You can also open the product’s page to learn more about it and add it to your Wish List.
Where can I see my liked Wish Clips?
You can view your liked Wish Clips at any time in your Account Profile.
- Tap on the Menu button in the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Tap ‘View Profile’ found under your name at the top of the menu screen.
- You’ll see the ‘Liked Videos’ list once you give an item you find on Wish Clips the thumbs up!
Can I share a Wish Clip with friends?
When you find something extraordinary on Wish Clips, spread the love and share that item with your friends and family.*
- When you find something that catches your eye, tap the share icon right below the ‘Like’ thumbs-up button.
- From there, your share menu options should appear that’ll allow you to send it via text, email, or copy the Wish Clip link.
*Remember that your friend will need the Wish app to view that awesome item!
What if I don’t like a Wish Clip?
Not a fan of the Wish Clip you see? Not a problem! Here’s how you can let us know what you don’t want to see in your Wish Clips feed:
- Look for the ellipses icon in the bottom right corner of the Wish Clip.
- Select one of the two options:
- Not interested - for items that really aren’t your thing.
- Report - for items that may go against our policies.*
The more feedback you provide on Wish Clips, your item suggestions improve!
*Please note: If you see something inappropriate on Wish Clips or may go against our community guidelines, we encourage you to report it. Simply follow the steps above and select ‘Report this clip’ so our team can review it and take appropriate action.