Do you love Wish so much, you want to shout it from the rooftops? Save your lungs and earn some rewards by sending first-time customers your Wish Referral link.
- What is Wish’s Referral Program?
- Where should I share my referral links?
- Who is eligible for the Referral Program?
- When do I see my earnings?
- How do I cash out my rewards?
- Is there an earnings limit?
- Why didn’t I get my referral earnings?
- My friend sent me their referral link. Why isn’t it working?
- Where can I learn more about the Terms and Conditions?
What is Wish’s Referral Program?
If you have a Wish account, your account will automatically generate your unique links when you share products or wishlists with your friends, family, frenemies, or anyone interested in checking out the marketplace.
You'll receive rewards when new users use your referral link when completing their first purchase. These links cannot be customized and you are only eligible for one referral reward per individual.
You can find and share your unique referral link by selecting the share button on any product or wishlist. This will generate your shareable referral link.
Where should I share my referral links?
Adding your referral link in your social media bio (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc.) is the best method to broaden its reach. You can also consider adding your referral link into a link sharing service (e.g. Linktree, Beacons.ai).
Consider sharing your referral link via a social media post. The more captivating your content, the greater the likelihood of your link being utilized. Keep in mind that some platforms do not allow links in certain types of posts.
Share your referral link with your family, friends, or coworkers via various messaging platforms such as WhatsApp, SMS, or Facebook Messenger.
Who is eligible for the Referral Program?
The referral program is available for Wish customers in the US. Just make sure you have the latest version of the app!
When do I see my earnings?
You’ll receive a popup once your referee successfully places an order using your referral link and the order ships. Your rewards can be found in your Rewards Dashboard. You can also find them in the “Available Coupons” section during checkout.
Referral rewards are added to your Wish account in the form of discounts and will be granted when a referee’s order has shipped.
How do I cash out my rewards?
In order to cash out on your rewards, you need to make sure that you’ve met the thresholds for the free shipping or 15% rewards.
The free shipping reward will automatically apply to your order at checkout. You must meet the $10 Flat Rate Shipping minimum on Flat Rate Shipping eligible items in order to receive this reward.
If you receive the 15% off reward, you will need to select and apply this coupon during checkout. To do so, simply click on “View Available Coupons” during the checkout process to click on the 15% promo you want to add to your cart. Keep in mind, you cannot stack discount codes and the maximum discount you can receive is $5.
Is there an earnings limit?
The earnings limit for your referrals is 5 coupons per a 30 day period.
Why didn’t I get my referral earnings?
There are a few reasons you may not receive your referral earnings:
- Your referee didn't purchase using the shared link.
- Your referee didn't purchase within 30 days of clicking the shared link.
- Your referee clicked on someone else's shared link after yours.
- Your referee’s order did not meet the $10 minimum.
- You have earned the maximum referral amount for the month.
- Your referee cancelled their order.
- Your referee’s order did not ship.
In order to earn the Wish referral reward, please make sure that your friends are using your shared link.
My friend sent me their referral link. Why isn’t it working?
In order to receive the referral discount:
- You must be a new Wish customer who has not made a purchase
- Your order must meet the $10 minimum
Where can I learn more about the Terms and Conditions?
You can learn more about Wish Referral Program's Terms and Conditions here.