Wish has a strict policy against counterfeit, dangerous, fake or inappropriate product listings, reviews, and ratings. Select one of the following questions to learn more about reporting products on the marketplace.
- How do I report a copyright or trademark infringement?
- How do I report inappropriate content?
- How do I report reviews that may be fake?
How do I report a copyright or trademark infringement?
If you are a rights holder or an authorized agent acting on a rights holder’s behalf, that detects potential violations of your intellectual property rights, you may report the allegedly infringing listings through various channels.
- You may submit an online report through Wish's “Report IP Violations” online form here.
- If you are a Brand Partner, you may report the allegedly infringing listing through the Brand Partner Program. Click here to learn about Brand Partner Program
- You may contact the Brand Protection team at email@example.com
- You may send your request to:
Wish Designated DMCA Agent,
One Sansome St, 33rd Fl
San Francisco, CA 94104
Upon receipt of your report, Wish’s Brand Protection Team will promptly investigate the listing and remove it when appropriate.
If you submit a report, Wish may share your contact information with the entity you believe is violating your rights.
If you are not a rights holder or an authorized agent acting on a rights holder’s behalf, Wish will not process the submitted request.
Please visit our Intellectual Property and Brand Protection Policies page for more information.*
How do I report inappropriate content?
You should only report an item to us if it violates one of our policies. Some examples of “prohibited” listings include, but are not limited to:
- Product listings that infringe on the intellectual property of others
- Product listings for illegal items
- Product listings for recalled toys
If you come across something on Wish that may be dangerous or that you feel violates the Community Guidelines, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information for each piece of inappropriate content:
- Reason for reporting content Describe the content and specify which community guideline(s) you believe were violated.
- URL of listing where inappropriate content was found To get the URL, go to the product listing via mobile and tap on the share icon located at the bottom-right corner of the photo. Then select either Copy (on iOS) or Copy to clipboard (on Android).
- Name of the store on the listing To locate the store name, scroll down to the Sold By section at the bottom of the listing page.
Once we receive your report, our Content Operations team will investigate the issue and take action where necessary.
At Wish, we are committed to ensuring the safety of our community and addressing any reports we receive regarding inappropriate, dangerous, or potentially illegal material found on Wish in a timely manner. As such, we reserve email@example.com strictly for the reporting of community guideline violations and strongly discourage sending emails of any other kind to this address.
Please be aware that any unrelated concerns received at firstname.lastname@example.org will not be processed.
If you have questions about an order, please contact support for further assistance.
How do I report reviews that may be fake?
Customer reviews are an integral part of the Wish shopping experience. It’s important to us that the reviews you see are written by customers who’ve had a genuine purchase or experience with a product, service, or business on Wish.
Reviews provide a forum for sharing authentic feedback about products and services – positive or negative. Any attempt to manipulate reviews, including by directly or indirectly contributing false, misleading, or inauthentic content, is strictly prohibited.
If there is a review that you suspect is not an actual consumer's honest and impartial opinion of their purchase or use of the same on Wish, please report it to us by sending an email to email@example.com. Wish will investigate the concern thoroughly and take any appropriate action deemed necessary.
*Important note: The information provided on this Website is for informational purposes only and does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice on any subject matter. Should you require assistance related to the subject matter or information on this Website, you should contact an attorney for legal advice.