- Why are prices so low?
- Why are there different prices for the same item?
- Why did the price change when I added the item to my cart?
- Why did the price of shipping change when I added the item to my cart?
Why are prices so low?
At Wish, we believe it’s more fun to shop for everyday necessities and uncommon goods when they’re also affordable. Manufacturers list their products directly to the Wish marketplace, so our prices don’t include traditional retail markups. That means more awesome goods at prices you’ll love.
Why are there different prices for the same item?
There are two main reasons why you may see different prices for the same product:
- The price of the item may vary depending on your choice of size, color, or variation.
- Merchants set their own prices for each item, so it's possible for different stores to sell the same product at different prices.
Why did the price change when I added the item to my cart?
In addition to the two reasons the same item varies in price, you may see the price change in your cart because:
- Merchants can change their prices at any time. The item’s price could change between the time it’s added to your cart and when you check out.
- Some items may be part of a limited-time sale or promotion. The discount may have expired by the time you were ready to check out.
Why did the price of shipping change when I added the item to my cart?
When you add an item to your cart, shipping costs shouldn’t change. However, there are some rare exceptions:
- Shipping prices will vary depending on where you ship an item. We may need to adjust the shipping cost once your address is updated. Local government taxes may also impact the overall cost of shipping.
- Changing market conditions over time can impact the cost of an item or shipping.
- Merchants may update their costs, which will change the price and shipping for an item based on supply and demand.