- How does After Pay work?
- How do I pay the remaining balance for After Pay?
- What if my charge is declined from using After Pay?
- What happens if I miss an After Pay payment?
How does After Pay work?
After Pay is a way for you to pay for products on your own terms.
Instead of paying in full at checkout, After Pay allows you to schedule your payments to be processed every 2 weeks up to 6 weeks.*
Once a payment due date is selected, there isn't a way to extend or prevent your billing from processing on that date. To prevent unexpected or early payments, double-check the selected due date prior to placing your order.
|*PLEASE NOTE: If you have an amount that’s past due from a previous After Pay order, this billing option will be unavailable until your balance is paid at checkout.|
How do I pay the remaining balance for After Pay?
You’re welcome to pay the remaining balance for your After Pay purchase before your set payment due date or move your next payment date back. Simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your After Pay account.
- Select Pay Later to find the option to view your purchases or all your payments.
- Choose the purchase you want to pay for earlier or later.
- If the payment options ‘Pay early’ or ‘Pay now’ are available for that purchase just follow the prompts to pay earlier.
- If the payment option ‘Snooze’ is available just follow the prompts to change the due date for a fee to pay later.
What if my charge is declined from using After Pay?
Here are a few common reasons why this may have happened:
- Your card is expired
- Your connected account has insufficient funds
- You’ve missed a payment
- Your card was reported as stolen or frozen
- Your debit card’s CVV is missing or cannot be billed as a credit card
Be sure to check your card’s expiration date and CVV code prior to confirming your order. You may also need to contact your financial institution to resolve any outstanding issues with your account.
If you confirm that the information entered is correct and your bank confirms that any issues have been fixed, try placing your order again with After Pay or use an alternative method of payment.
What happens if I miss an After Pay payment?
If you miss a payment, don’t panic! Reach out to After Pay’s customer service team and they’ll be happy to look into the options available to you.
You can reach them 24/7 in the After Pay app and at After Pay.