- Why does Wish no longer offer the Pay Later option?
- Can I still return an item I purchased with Pay Later?
- Can I still request a refund or exchange?
Why does Wish no longer offer the Pay Later option?
We’re on a journey to streamline our business and improve the Wish marketplace. As a result, we have made the decision to no longer offer the Pay Later payment option. Going forward, you will no longer be able to select Pay Later as a payment method.
If you have any outstanding balances, you will still be able to pay them. We encourage you to check our other flexible payment options at https://wish.link/3oTDyhb.
Please carefully review the Wish Pay Later User Agreement at checkout for all terms and conditions.
Can I still return an item I purchased with Pay Later?
Absolutely! You can submit a return request after your item arrives through our support chat bot Wish Assistant.
Here’s some important things to keep in mind regarding Pay Later refunds:
Your refund amount may differ from the total cost of the order and you may still owe a balance after the refund is processed in certain situations.
- For example: you paid for half of the total cost of an order containing multiple items. If you return one item and receive a refund for it before you’ve paid your second installment, the refund amount for that item will be removed from your unpaid balance. You will still be expected to pay the remaining balance for the additional items in the order.
- If you receive a refund for the entire order before you’ve paid your second installment, you will receive a refund for the amount you paid and you will not be obligated to pay the remaining balance.
See our Refunds & Returns Policy for more information.
Can I still request a refund or exchange?
For more information about our refund policies, please see our policies page. If you need help with your order or have any other questions not covered in this article, you can contact us directly through Wish Assistant.
Article is closed for comments.