No. Wish doesn't charge any interest or fees for Pay Later. But you may be assessed fees by your bank or financial institution if you do not have sufficient funds in the account associated with your payment method when we attempt to collect your final payment. You are responsible for ensuring that you have sufficient funds to use the Pay Later feature.
Articles in this section
- How does Pay Later work?
- How much can I Pay Later?
- Am I eligible to use Pay Later?
- What purchases qualify for Pay Later?
- Will my order process now?
- Are there any interest charges or fees?
- When am I charged?
- What happens if I miss my final payment?
- Can I schedule my payment using a prepaid gift card or Wish Cash?
- Can I still return the item I purchased if I use Pay Later?