- Wish Access Program. Your membership in the Program will continue and automatically renew until terminated. To participate in the Program you must provide us with one or more current, valid, accepted methods of payment that you are authorized to use (“Payment Methods”). You must cancel your membership in order to avoid billing of the Program fees for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method.
- Billing Cycle. The recurring fee for the Program, along with any applicable taxes (which may vary depending on your location and are subject to change), will be charged to your Payment Method on a monthly basis. Please note The date(s) of your billing cycle will depend on when you start your membership. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of subscription charges or fees through various methods, including authorizing it up to fees equal to the monthly charges for the subscription. If we authorize your Payment Method, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization.
- Payment Methods. To participate in the Program you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated with your account if your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your membership fee. You remain responsible for any amounts that we are not able to timely collect from your Payment Method(s). If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your membership, we may suspend your access to the Program or other aspects of Wish until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Updating Your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to your Account Settings page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
- No Refunds. Program fees are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.