The QR code will become available on the app once your item has been delivered to and processed by the store.
You can track your item anytime on the Order Details page in your Order History.
There’s a couple of reasons why you may not see your Ship to Store QR code:
- Your item is still on the way to the store.
- The store hasn’t processed your item.
Even though the tracking information may state that your item has been delivered to the store, they may still need time to scan the item into the system.
Once your item has been fully processed and is ready for pickup at the store, you’ll receive a notification from us and your QR code will be waiting for you in your Order Details.
What if the store can’t scan my QR code?
If the store isn’t able to scan your QR code, here’s a couple of things to check that’ll help you find the best solution.
- Is this the right pickup location? With more and more stores participating in Ship to Store, it’s not uncommon for customers to get their pick up locations mixed up. Check your Order History to make sure you have the right place.
- Is your phone in dark mode? If you have your device in dark mode, please adjust your phone settings. We also recommend that you raise the brightness of your device if necessary.
- Have you tried using your pickup code? If you’re still having trouble with the pickup QR code, you can try giving the store your pickup code. The store can manually enter the 8 digit code under your QR code.
If you were unable to complete your pickup because the store was having technical difficulties, or if you can’t go to collect your items from the chosen pick up location, please let us know. You can cancel your order through Wish Assistant and reorder the item using a shipping method that will deliver it straight to your address instead.