Generally, stores are able to ship items to P.O. Boxes. However, there may be some types of items that cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box. For example, large products, valuables, or items shipped via carriers such as DHL, FedEx, or UPS may require a physical mailing address or signature confirmation to be successfully delivered. Please keep this in mind when placing these types of orders on Wish.
Articles in this section
- What is Wish's delivery policy?
- What shipping methods does Wish provide?
- How do I track an order?
- My package is late. What should I do?
- Why hasn't my tracking information updated?
- Why did the estimated delivery date of my item change?
- How do I change the shipping information for an order I just placed?
- How long will shipping take?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Where do my orders ship from?