Since items may ship from multiple merchants, shipping costs are applied separately per item and not per order. Shipping costs vary and depend on the size, weight, and destination of your order. You can view the shipping cost per item in your cart at checkout.
Stores choose the best way to send their items and may ship your items in separate packages or all together in one.
Why did the price of shipping change when I added the item to my cart?
When you add an item to your cart the price and shipping shouldn’t change, but there are some rare exceptions:
1. Updated shipping address information
- Shipping prices can vary depending on where you ship an item. Sometimes we’ll need to update the shipping price once you’ve entered updated shipping information.
- Some countries also have taxes. We do our best to include taxes up front, but this might change prices and shipping once the shipping address is updated.
2. Changing market conditions over time
- Prices and shipping can change due to market conditions changing throughout the day. If you’ve been looking at an item for a while or it’s been sitting in your cart for an extended period of time, the price and shipping may increase or decrease.
- Merchants may update their costs, which will change the price and shipping for an item based on supply and demand.
How do I get an invoice for my order?
If you're in the United Kingdom and need an invoice, visit your Order History page and click Details to find your invoice. You'll also receive an order confirmation email once your order has been successfully placed.
Please note that stores may not include an invoice with your order.