An order from Wish can ship from anywhere in the world directly to you! Read on to learn more about our Shipping Policies and process.
Wish merchants may offer a number of different shipping methods depending on the item and your location.
Here’s a list of the shipping methods we currently offer:
Keep in mind that when shipping orders from one country to another using Standard shipping, some orders will be handed over to your local carrier for the final leg of delivery. However, some merchants will generally choose an economical shipping option that may not be tracked based on the store's location, the shipping address, and the size of the order.
Can you ship to my PO Box?
Stores are able to ship to P.O. Boxes. However, there may be some types of items that can only be delivered to physical addresses. Large products, valuables, or items shipped via carriers such as DHL, FedEx, or UPS may require a physical mailing address or signature confirmation to be successfully delivered.
When viewing an item listing, you'll see the Estimated Delivery Date Range. It’s important to keep in mind that you may see larger delivery timelines than you're used to from other e-commerce websites. This is due to items that may be coming from another country!
Additionally, outside factors, such as current events or shipping carrier delays, may change the actual arrival date of your item.
To learn more about how shipping and delivery estimate ranges are calculated, check out this link here.
After an order is successfully placed, you'll receive an order confirmation email that will outline the estimated processing time for your order. Orders typically take up to 7 days to be processed and shipped.
You'll receive a shipment notification email that will provide you with the Estimated Delivery Date Range for each item once they ship. You can also view this date range under each item in your Order History.
Money Back Guarantee
Delivery for each item in your order is protected by our Money Back Guarantee. If your order hasn’t arrived by the Refund Eligible date indicated in your Order History, please contact us through Wish Assistant and we’ll refund you in full.
Lost or Stolen Orders
If your order has been marked ‘Delivered’ before it’s actually arrived, there’s no need to panic. Oftentimes, shippers will make the mistake of ‘delivering’ an item a day before it makes it to its destination.
However, in the chance that your order was marked ‘Delivered’ and it still hasn’t turned up after a couple of days, here’s a few things to check:
- Check the delivery address In some instances, the carrier may have delivered the package to the wrong address or marked the package as ‘Delivered’ when it arrived at your local sorting center.
- Check your surrounding areas. The carrier may have left your package in a hidden area near your door to keep it from being stolen.
- Check with your family, friends, or roommates. If your packages are being shipped to your home, someone you live with may have accepted the delivery on your behalf.
- Check with your neighbors or your front desk. The package may have accidentally been delivered to your neighbor’s address. In some instances, your neighbors may take your package in for safekeeping until you’ve arrived home.
- Check with your local post office or the carrier. If your package is being delivered by your local postal service, check to see if your package is being held at the post office. Alternatively, if your package is being delivered by a private shipping carrier (e.g. FedEx, UPS, etc.), check to see if your package is being held at one of their nearby locations.
Once you’ve checked the above and still haven’t located your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.