So, you’ve made it to the Ship to Store pick up location only to find that your QR code states the item is unavailable or the QR code simply doesn't scan at all.
There’s a couple of reasons these issues might occur:
- Your Ship to Store order is at another location
- The store was having technical issues with the app
What happens next?
If any of the above issues occur, don’t panic. Here’s a few ways to avoid and solve pick-up problems:
- To avoid ending up at the wrong store, make sure you double check your Ship to Store location in your Order History before you pick up.
- If you find yourself mixing up pickup locations, you can go to the correct store location to collect your purchase.
- If you were unable to complete your pickup because the store was having technical difficulties or you’re unable to make it to the correct store, cancel and reorder the item using a shipping method that will deliver it straight to your address.
What if the store rep says the item isn’t there or isn’t familiar with Ship to Store?
With more and more stores participating in Ship to Store, it’s not uncommon for customers to end up at the wrong pickup location. It’s always a good idea to double check your Ship to Store order details before you pick up your item to make sure you’re headed in the right direction.
If the representative you’re speaking with isn’t familiar with Ship to Store, verify the store name and address with them by showing them the information listed under Pickup Details on your Order Details page.
The store was closed when I tried to pick up my order.
Worry not, you can pick up your item when the store reopens. To check the store’s business hours, open the Wish app (iOS + Android) and follow the steps below:
- Go to your Order History.
- Navigate to the relevant order.
- Tap Hours & Directions under Pickup Details.
If the store has closed permanently, please let us know by contacting us directly.
I can't pick up the item anymore. Can it be shipped to me instead?
Once you place an order using Ship to Store as your shipping method, we are unable to reroute your order to a different address or store location.
You can choose to pick up the item once it’s ready at the store or have someone pick it up on your behalf. All they need is the QR code!
Ship to Store items can only be canceled within 8 hours from the time of purchase. For more information on our cancelation process, check out this article here.*
*Ship to Store orders that are not picked up by the end of the pickup window indicated in your order details may be ineligible for refunds. Please review our refund policies for more information.
Article is closed for comments.