- What currency does Wish support?
- Why was I charged for a currency conversion?
- How do I change the currency on my account?
What currency does Wish support?
Wish can display prices in most world currencies. However, we’re only able to process payments in select currencies which means your order may not be processed in the same currency that’s displayed on your account.
Don’t worry, you’ll still be able to shop on Wish! Most banks are able to process international payments.
Keep in mind that some banks may choose to charge a small processing fee for currency conversion. Have a look at the following section for more information.
Why was I charged for a currency conversion?
If your local currency is not supported on Wish, your financial institution may charge additional fees for the currency conversion process. We recommend contacting your bank to fully understand any additional fees or charges in these cases.
How do I change the currency on my account?
At this time, you cannot change the currency on your account through the mobile app. Open up your browser and follow the steps below:
- From a non-mobile device, go to www.wish.com.
- Log into your Wish account.
- Hover over your profile name and click Settings.
- Go to your Account Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Currency section.
- Click on the drop-down menu to select your desired currency.