- What are Wish’s accepted methods of payment?
- Can I use multiple payment methods to place my order?
- How does Wish protect cardholder data?
- How do I update or change my payment information?
What are Wish’s accepted methods of payment?
Wish accepts the following payment methods:
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo
- Major credit cards—Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Maestro and Cirrus
- Ebanx (Credit Card, Boleto, Oxxo)
Here’s a couple of things to keep in mind:
- The list of available payment methods will change depending on the country you reside in and/or the device you're using to access Wish.
- If you do not see one or a few of the above methods as an option at checkout, it’s likely not available as a valid method of payment in your region.
- Wish cannot accept cash on delivery, payment on delivery, or bank transfers.
Can I use multiple payment methods to place my order?
Unfortunately, we don't accept multiple payment methods on one order.
However, if you have a Wish Cash balance, you may use it in addition to a credit or debit card.
How does Wish protect my cardholder data?
At Wish, the protection of your private information is extremely important to us. That’s why sensitive cardholder data is provided directly to payments services providers (e.g. Stripe, Paypal, Braintree, Adyen) and is never stored by Wish.
As part of our commitment to maintain the security of all customer information, Wish employs various measures that are designed to comply with applicable portions of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
How do I update or change my payment information?
You can update your payment method through the Settings menu or your cart, depending on the device you're using.
- Open the app menu and tap Settings.
- Tap Manage Payments.
- To delete a payment option, tap Delete on the card you wish to remove, and then tap Delete Payment.
- To add a payment option, tap Add New Payment.
- Re-enter your credit card information.
- Complete the billing address form, and then tap Use this Address.
- Tap Add New Payment Method.
- From your browser, go to the Wish site and visit your cart.
- Before placing your order, click Edit under Billing.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Complete the billing address form.
- If your billing and shipping address is the same, click the checkbox next to Same as shipping address.
- Click Next to continue placing your order.
Article is closed for comments.