Forgot your password? Don’t worry, here’s how to reset it:
- Visit https://www.wish.com/forgot-password
- Enter the email associated with your Wish account into the box. Check your email for a notification from 'firstname.lastname@example.org.'
- Follow the instructions in that email on how to reset your password.
- Once you've successfully reset your password, please attempt to log back into Wish with your updated password.
If you don't receive a password reset email, please check your Spam folder. It may have turned up there instead of your inbox. Be sure to add 'email@example.com' to your safe senders!
Keep in mind that if you registered your Wish account through Facebook, Google, or Apple ID, your login credentials are the same as the credentials associated with your Facebook, Google, or Apple ID. To access your account, click the Facebook, Google, or Apple button on the login screen and if you need help recovering your password with these platforms, check out these links:
I didn’t receive my password reset email. What should I do now?
If you registered your Wish account through your email and you haven't received your password reset email, please try the following steps before requesting a new password reset email:
- Wait 24 hours.
- Check your spam or junk folder.
- Check your spam settings to make sure you can receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add 'email@example.com' to your address book.
- Check that your ISP is not blocking email traffic from Wish.com.
Please keep in mind that it can take up to 24 hours for one reset link to be sent to your inbox. Requesting multiple password rest emails will delay the delivery of an active reset link.