Forgot your password? Having trouble logging in? Don’t worry, here’s how to reset it:
- Visit https://www.wish.com/forgot-password
- Enter the email associated with your Wish account into the box. Check your email for a notification from 'email@example.com.'
- Follow the instructions in that email on how to reset your password.
- Once you've successfully reset your password, please attempt to log back into Wish with your updated password.
Please check your spam folder if you don't receive a password reset email. It may have turned up there instead of in your inbox. Be sure to add 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to your safe senders!
Remember that if you registered your Wish account through Facebook, Google, or Apple ID, your login credentials are the same as those associated with your Facebook, Google, or Apple ID. To access your account, click the Facebook, Google, or Apple button on the login screen and if you need help recovering your password with these platforms, check out these links:
I didn’t receive my password reset email. What should I do now?
Please keep in mind that one reset link can take up to 24 hours to be sent to your inbox. Requesting multiple emails to reset your password will delay the delivery of an active reset link.
If you registered your Wish account through your email and you haven't received your password reset email after 24 hours, please try the following steps before requesting a new password reset email:
- Check your spam or junk folder.
- Check your spam settings to make sure you can receive emails from email@example.com.
- Add 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to your address book.
- Check that your ISP is not blocking email traffic from Wish.com.
After checking the above and you still can't find your password reset link, please contact our Customer Support team for further assistance.