Before deactivating your account, please make sure that you don't have a Wish Cash balance or any recent orders that are still on the way to you. Deactivating your account will prevent you from accessing any of your orders, using your Wish Cash, or contacting Wish Support.
Select your preferred account login method to learn how to deactivate your account:
- Log into your Wish account.
- Open the app menu by tapping the icon on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the gear or cogwheel on the top right corner.
- Go to "Account Settings".
- From there, select "Deactivate Account".
- Login into your account at https://www.wish.com.
- Once logged in go to Settings > Account Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll see a red "Manage Account" link.
- Click the link, select the “Deactivate Account” option, and follow the account verification instructions.
If your account is registered through Facebook, you can disable Wish's Facebook privileges by doing the following:
- Visit Facebook Settings.
- Find Wish.
- Click the checkbox and make sure it's checked.
- Click the blue Remove button on the top right corner of the Active Apps and Websites section.
Please keep in mindit may take up to 24 hours for your Wish account to be deactivated.
We currently only support deletion requests for regions inside the scope of applicable privacy laws. If your account is in an eligible region, you should be able to delete your account yourself by following these steps:
- Log into your Wish account on a desktop device or on a mobile web browser at https://www.wish.com
- Once logged in go to Settings > Account Settings, or https://www.wish.com/settings/account
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll see a red "Manage Account" link
- Click the link and you’ll be presented with the option to deactivate or permanently delete your account
- Review the information carefully and select the “Permanently Delete Account” option
- You will then be asked to verify your account ownership either through an email or text
- Select the verification option and follow the instructions to receive and enter the verification code
- Once your account has been verified, choose a reason for deletion and click “Continue”
Once you have followed the above steps, your account will be deleted. Keep in mind that we will not be able to retrieve your account after it has been deleted.
If your region is outside the scope applicable privacy laws and we're unable to process your deletion request. However, you are welcome to deactivate your account. You can find deactivation instructions here.
Article is closed for comments.