To check the delivery status of your order, you can find the most updated tracking information by visiting your Order History page.
- Locate the item in your Order History.
- Find the order you’d like to track and click Order Details.
- Click Item Details to view the item's estimated delivery date range and tracking history.
- Tap on the individual item in your Order History.
- Click View under the individual items you’d like to track.
- From there, you’ll be able to see your order's estimated delivery date range and tracking history.
You can also find tracking information in most of the order update emails we send. Just look for an email from us with any of the following subject lines for your item’s tracking link:
Your Wish order #12345678 has been placed!
An item from your Wish order is preparing to ship!
Heads up: An item from your Wish order is in transit to our facility.
Heads up: the merchant has shipped an item from your Wish order—yay!
We’ve packaged your items together and they are on the way from our facility.
Please note that depending on the shipping method used by the merchant, there may be limited tracking information available. International shipping carriers may also be unable to provide detailed shipping information.
Why hasn’t my tracking information updated?
There’s a few reasons your tracking information might look out of date:
- To maintain lower shipping costs, stores will use carriers that provide limited tracking information. That’s why some items on Wish are such a great deal!
- Many merchants are located overseas, so packages may not be scanned for several days while in transit between countries or territories.
- At times, shippers will use recycled tracking numbers. This occurs when carriers experience a high volume of shipments. It may take a few days for their system to update the tracking information.
We don't have any additional tracking information beyond what is provided by the carrier. But worry not! If you’ve received a shipping confirmation email, your package is on its way.
My package is late. What should I do?
We’re working towards more reliable estimated delivery date ranges in an effort to ensure you receive your item within the timeframe we provide. You may see longer delivery times as a result, but we want you to have all the information you need upfront to have the best shopping experience on Wish.
Additionally, external factors, such as current events or shipping carrier delays, may change the actual arrival date of your item.
The good news is that your delivery is protected by our Money Back Guarantee. To learn more, check out this article here.