When you add an item to your cart the price and shipping shouldn’t change, but there are some rare exceptions:
- Updated shipping address information
- Shipping prices will vary depending on where you ship an item, so sometimes we’ll need to update the shipping price once we have updated shipping information.
- Some governments also have taxes. We do our best to include taxes up front, but this might change prices and shipping once the shipping address is updated.
- Changing market conditions over time
- Prices and shipping can change due to market conditions changing throughout the day. If you’ve been looking at an item for a while or it’s been sitting in your cart for an extended period of time, the price and shipping may increase or decrease.
- Merchants may update their costs, which will change the price and shipping for an item based on supply and demand.