You can create a Wish account using any one of the following methods:
To get started on Wish using your email address, follow the steps below:
- Go to Wish.com from your laptop or download the app on your mobile device
- For iPhone users, download the Wish app from the App store.
- For Android users, download the Wish app from the Google Play store.
- Create your account by entering your name, email address, and password of your choice
- For iPhone users, click Create Account.
- For Android users, tap New? Create an Account.
- Once you enter your information, tap or click Verify email to sign up. You will be sent a verification link to the email address entered on the signup page.
- When you open the verification link sent to your email address, follow the prompts on the screen until your account is created.
I didn’t get my verification email
Worry not! It may be in your spam or junk folder. If it hasn’t turned up there, you can always change the email address associated with your account to continue the verification and signup process. For more information, please visit our troubleshooting guide.
Signing up for Wish is easy when you use your Facebook, Google or Apple ID account! Here’s how it’s done:
- Click on either of the Facebook, Google or Apple buttons at the bottom of the login page.
- If you’re accessing Wish from your mobile device, you’ll find them either under the ‘Create an account’ button for iOS or the ‘New? Create an account’ button for Android users
- Sign in as you would with your Facebook, Google, or Apple ID credentials.
And there you have it! A brand new Wish account. Easy, right?
I tried to create an account, but it says I already have one. What should I do?
If you receive a notification saying that an account already exists under the method you’re using to create one (email or Facebook/Google login), one of two things could be happening:
- You may have created a Wish account in the past that you’ve forgotten about. This is especially true if you were using Facebook or Google to create your account. (Don’t worry—it happens to the best of us 🤷🏻♀️). If this is the case, try logging in with the same method you’re using. If you used your email, you’ll probably need to reset your password.
- Or, someone may have created an account using your email address by mistake. Sometimes, a user may create an account using an email that they think belongs to them. This typically occurs when the user misspells the address during registration.
If you suspect the latter has happened, here’s how to get help:
- Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org from the affected email address.
- Explain that someone used your information to create a Wish account.
- State that you would like to use this same email address to create your own Wish account.
*Please note: As of Nov. 30, the Wish app is not available for download from the FR - Google Play and FR - Apple store, as well as on Google, Bing, and Quant search results in France. Note that Wish is currently working to restore the Wish app in these app stores and search engines. French customers can still access the site by typing wish.com into their preferred web browser, as well as via social media sites.