Need help? We’ve got you covered.
If you have an issue with an existing order, our friendly support bot Wish Assistant and our Customer Support agents are here to save the day.
While we do not offer phone support, getting help when you need it is easy! Wish Assistant is always available and can be accessed in a couple of ways:
How to get in touch
Here’s how you can reach Wish Assistant on your preferred Wish shopping method.
- Open the app menu by tapping the three-bar icon on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Order History.
- Locate the item you have an issue with and tap on the item itself to open the Item Details page.
- Locate and tap the Need help with this item? Section.
- Tap the Contact Support button.
- Our friendly support bot Wish Assistant will offer you the help you need.
- From a non-mobile device, log into your Wish account through www.wish.com.
- Hover over your avatar at the top-right of the page and click on Get help.
- Either choose from one of the help topics or scroll down to the Contact Support button.
- Wish Assistant will take it from there.
Please keep in mind Wish Assistant may forward your question or request to someone on our Customer Support team.
What if I have a general question before placing my Wish order?
If you haven’t ordered with us yet and have general questions about Wish, your Wish account, or anything else, try searching the other articles in our Help Center. It’s the easiest way to find answers to all your pre-order questions.