- Submit a Return Request
- Sending your return
- How much does return shipping cost?
- What if I’m returning multiple items?
- Can I track my return’s progress?
- What if my package is refused or undeliverable?
- Local Returns and Refund policy
- What if I can’t return the item within 30 days of the return request approval date?
Submit a Return Request
We hope you love your item from Wish. So if it isn’t everything you hoped for or if you placed the order by mistake, you may request a return within 30 days of delivery. You can initiate your return request by contacting us through our Customer Support bot, Wish Assistant.
Sending your return
In most cases, you’ll be issued a refund for your return and you won’t have to send the item back. Some merchants, however, will need customers to send the item(s) back to their warehouse for further processing.
If this is the case, here’s how to send back your Return:
- Click on this link here.
- At the bottom of the page, click ‘Contact Support’.
- Follow the prompts provided by Wish Assistant.
- If provided, print the shipping label sent to your email.
- Pack your item safely.
- Attach the shipping label on the top of your package.
- Drop your package off at your local post office.
You’ll receive your refund after the package is received and the return is processed and approved. Please note that we may not cover return shipping costs for all orders. For more information, please review our Return Policy.
How much does return shipping cost?
Return shipping costs may vary depending on your location, the issue with the item, and the type of item you’ve purchased. Some items may come with a prepaid return shipping label while others will require you to pay full return shipping costs.
If you’re required to pay return shipping costs and you need assistance determining the cost, we recommend working with your local post office or preferred carrier. We also recommend that you save the tracking number for your return so that we can confirm its delivery.
What if I’m returning multiple items?
Multiple items may ship from multiple merchants. Because of this, an individual shipping label is provided for each item that you choose to return. Since our returns are processed based on the associated tracking labels, each item must be returned with its own individual label and packaging.
If you need to return more than one item, please follow the return process for each item under your Order History.
Can I track my return’s progress?
Yes! In the app or on the website, you will see your item’s return status in the Order History page.
What if my package was refused or undeliverable?
If the tracking information shows that your returned package was refused or undeliverable, please contact our Customer Support through Wish Assistant and we’ll help sort things out.
Local Returns and Refund policy
To make returns even easier, you may be offered the option to return your item to your nearest Wish Local store.
Here’s how it works:
- When requesting a refund through customer support for an eligible item, the option to drop off your return at a local store may appear.
- If you select the drop off option, you will receive a QR code via email, which must be presented at the store to confirm the return of your item. You will also be able to access your return QR code in your order history.
- Bring your item to the Wish Local store indicated in your return request. Remember to present your QR code, otherwise your return may be refused.
- Once the store associate scans your return QR code and confirms your return, your refund will begin processing.
These are a few more important things to keep in mind for Wish Local Returns:
- Items must be dropped off at stores within 30 days of the return request approval date.
- Wish will process a refund on behalf of the seller to your original form of payment, along with any standard shipping costs you incurred when you purchased the product.
- If you selected expedited or non-standard delivery at the time of sale (i.e., overnight, next day), you will not be refunded for the expedited or non-standard shipping costs.
- Depending on your financial institution, refunds to your original form of payment can take up to 10 business days to be credited.
For more information about the returns and refunds policy, please review the information here.
What if I can’t return the item within 30 days of the return request approval date?
Returns may not be accepted if they are not returned within 30 days of the delivery date or the return request approval date. Please review the Refund and Returns policy for more information.