Life gets busy, and it's easy to lose track of your account details. We're here to guide you through regaining access to your account.
Review your email history
- Search for Emails: Look for order confirmation or shipping update emails sent from email@example.com.
- Spam/Junk Folders: Occasionally, emails from firstname.lastname@example.org may be mistakenly directed to your spam or junk folders.
If you locate an email from Wish, this is the email address used for your account. Follow the instructions here to regain access to your account.
Try different login methods
Phone Number: If you signed up using your phone number, try entering it in the login field. A verification code will be sent to your phone.
- Social Media: If you used a social media account to sign up, try using the Google, Facebook, or Apple button on the login screen.
To learn more about how to sign in using the above login methods, please see our walkthrough here.
For Apple users: Find your Apple Relay email
If you created a Wish account using Sign up with Apple and selected “Hide my Email,” your Wish account might be associated with a privaterelay.appleid.com email address.
This email address was made for you by Apple and is connected to your Apple ID and Wish account.
You can find your Apple Relay email by following the below steps:
Phone or iPad:
- Open the Settings app.
- Select your name.
- Choose Password & Security.
- Select Sign in with Apple.
- Choose Wish.
- Under "This App Received", you’ll see the Apple Relay Email.
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
- Under your name, select Sign-In and Security.
- In the Sign in and Security options, choose Sign in with Apple.
- Choose Wish.
- Under "Hide My Email," you’ll see the Apple Relay Email.
If you've tried all the above steps and still can't locate your account, our Customer Support team is here to assist you. Please get in touch and we’ll be here to help.