Whether you're new to adult products or a seasoned shopper, we're committed to ensuring your privacy, safety, and satisfaction. If you have questions, we're here to help!
- Are Wish After Dark orders discreet?
- How do I manually hide my order details?
- How safe are adult products purchased on Wish?
- Can I return Wish After Dark items?
Are Wish After Dark orders discreet?
Yes, we prioritize your privacy. Here's how we ensure discretion:
- Privacy in your feed: Wish After Dark items will not be shown in your home feed.
- Order Details: Wish After Dark orders will be hidden by default.
- Discreet Packaging: Rest assured, your items will arrive in plain, discreet packaging.
How do I manually hide my order details?
Here’s how you can hide your order details:
- Select the Menu button in the bottom-right corner of the app.
- Select Your orders.
- Tap on the ^ arrow to the left of the order placement date.
- Your order should now be hidden!
Over over your profile name at the top-right of the page, and click on Order History.
Tap on the ^ arrow to the left of the order placement date.
Your order should now be hidden!
To reveal the hidden order details, simply select the same arrow located next to the order placement date.
How safe are adult products purchased on Wish?
At Wish, safety is our top priority and we have policies and guidelines in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our community.
Here's how we keep customers protected:
- Merchant Compliance: Our merchant terms require sellers to adhere to all relevant product safety laws, regulations, and standards.
- Prohibited Products: Hazardous products, including those subject to recalls, are strictly prohibited on the Wish platform.
Product safety standards can vary by country and product type. When purchasing adult products, we encourage you to research the safety standards and regulations in your region or the region where you intend to use the product.
Can I return Wish After Dark items?
Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them, and are ineligible for returns:
- Final Sale by merchants: In some cases, we're unable to accept returns for certain items due to the merchant's return policy.
- Hygiene and Health considerations: Previously sealed goods which have been opened after delivery, and would not be suitable for return for reasons of hygiene or health protection, for example adult toys and lubricant.
If an item is not return eligible, you are still protected by our Money Back Guarantee.
To see the specific return policy for an item, check the 'Wish Buyer Protection' section of the product details page prior to purchase. Alternatively, you can access this information on your Order History page after completing your purchase.
To learn more about our return policy, see our Refunds & Returns help center article.
For any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly.