Wish tries to limit or prevent any processing or storage by Wish of sensitive cardholder data. Instead, sensitive cardholder data is typically provided directly to payments services providers (e.g. Stripe, Paypal, Braintree, Adyen). As part of our commitment to maintain the security of all customer and merchant data, Wish employs various measures that are designed to comply with applicable portions of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Articles in this section
- How does Wish protect my cardholder data?
- What forms of payment does Wish accept?
- What currency does Wish support?
- Why was I charged for a currency conversion?
- How do I change the currency on my account?
- How do I change my credit card or payment information?
- Can I pay with multiple Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover Prepaid Gift Cards on one order?
- How do I pay with Apple Pay?
- How do I pay with Boleto?
- How do I pay with Klarna?